Membership fees are based on the church’s ability to pay. We understand the challenges that small membership churches face, therefore the very smallest churches receive special consideration. See the chart for additional membership categories and accompanying fees.
Free, unlimited usage of all resources is a benefit of membership! As in the past, Interfaith Resource Center continues to mail resources to more distant locations at our cost using the media mail mail service of the United States Postal Service. Clients pay return postage. Some scholarships are available upon request.
Three-month free trial memberships to new members within our supporting judicatories. To activate your free trial membership, contact the Interfaith Resource Center, 1-302-477-0910 or click here to send us an email.
Fee Structure: See Below… Please deduct $50 from the rates below if your judicatory is a supporting judicatory. Supporting judicatories include: the New Castle Presbytery, & the Peninsula-Delaware United Methodist Conference, only.
- Individuals $40 per year
- 1-100 Members $93 per year
- 101-200 Members $160 per year
- 201-600 Members $225 per year
- 600+ Members $290 per year
- Judicatory Discount $50 for congregations from New Castle Presbytery and Penn-Del Conference (UMC)
Scholarships may be available upon request.
We are grateful to the following organizations that provide the Interfaith Resource Center with significant financial support:
- New Castle Presbytery: www.ncpresbytery.org
- Peninsula Delaware Conference of the United Methodist Church: www.pen-del.org